Looking for a delightful way to keep your children entertained and engaged during the summertime? The Wendi Toys muddy wooden kitchen is the perfect solution, providing an array of fantastic play options that will keep kids occupied for hours on end. This roomy and durable play kitchen is outfitted with a variety of children's activities, including two hobs and an oven for cooking up all their favourite dishes.
Featuring a built-in splash bath with a real attached water tap, the Wendi Toys kitchen allows children to mix mud and other materials for an exciting and realistic cooking experience. And when it's time to clean up, the built-in sink can be easily removed and washed. The shelf above the work surface provides a convenient place to store ingredients and tools, while the capacious shelf beneath the sink is perfect for storing dishes and other items once the cooking fun is over.
With enough space for up to two children to play at once, this kitchen is designed with safety in mind, boasting high-quality workmanship and rounded edges that ensure your children can play in a secure and worry-free environment. Plus, the towel rack above the stove top makes cleaning up any messes a breeze. So why wait? Get your little ones cooking and creating with the Wendi Toys wooden muddy kitchen today!
Equipped with an easy-to-remove water and sand bath, a water tap to which attach a garden hose, 2 ring stoves, oven, a shelf above the work surface, a towel rack.
- Color: Black (RAL 9011 Graphite black RAL catalogue) / Light grey (RAL 7012 Basalt grey RAL catalogue) / Nature (Impregnated under high pressure)
- Kitchen dimensions: (LxWxH) 80 x 40 x 100 cm
- Stove height: 56 cm
Wendi Toys reserves the rights to alter sizes and specifications without prior notice.
If you need any additional information about this product please contact with us!
- Age group: 3-6 years
- Number of packages: 1
- Total weight: 11,5 kg
- Maximum combined user weight: 100 kg
- For domestic use ONLY!
Age recommendations are intended as a guide only.
Kitchen can be easily assembled by a customer at home without the need for additional fixings or any special tools. Detailed and easy to follow step-by-step installation and maintenance instructions are included in multi languages.
Product manual instruction you can download by clicking here
- Kitchen attachment is made of Nordic Spruce. Wood- Impregnated under pressure and it is protected against insects and fungal attack.
- For paintings are used certified water-based color.
- Kitchen attachment meets the European Standard EN-71 Safety of Toys for playgrounds equipment for domestic use.
- All timbers used comes from FSC certified forests.
- Each system is checked and tested before release from the factory.
- Kitchen attachment is safe and eco-friendly.
- Maintenance: Once in a year at the start of the season, examine the product carefully and check if all the parts are well secured, mounting screws are tightened and decorative screw caps are intact. Carefully check the parts of the structure to see if the plastic joints or wooden parts have any cracks in them that may affect the structural integrity. Renew the colouring of the wooden parts with child-safe paints.
- Wood is a natural, organic material and each wooden part is unique with its branches, cracks and colour varieties. Wooden materials may change its size depending on the fluctuations of temperature and humidity. They will shrink in warm and dry weather but they may expand in humid weather. As these changes usually occur unevenly in all the wooden parts, the forces mentioned may create cracks and splits. Likewise, due to the influence of the weather and the atmosphere, the wooden parts may fade, change their colour or resin stains may appear on them, they may also warp or bend. All the characteristics of the wooden parts listed above are natural and predictable which is why their appearing on the product does not make the product defective.
- Made in Latvia
Shipping and Returns
Once your product has been shipped, delivery usually takes:
*2 to 3 business days to Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania
*4 to 5 business days to Poland
*5 to 7 business days to Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany (limited products), Netherlands, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary
*8 to 10 business days to France, Belgium, Romania, Croatia,
*7 to 12 business days to Spain, Portugal, Italy, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey
Please note: Delivery to the islands are not available.
You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged. Keep the original packaging to return the product. If with product everything is right return cost must be payed by customer. We can offer our shipping service to get better price.More about refund policy you can read here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.