Introducing the amazing Kitchen Bar by Wendi Toys - the ultimate playset for young aspiring chefs and bartenders! This 2-in-1 playset is perfect for kids who dream of having their very own kitchen and bar counter, where they can cook up a storm and serve their favourite meals and drinks to their friends. With a stove top, two hob rings, and an oven to prepare any recipe, the kitchen section is fully equipped for imaginative play. And the built-in sink with a plastic bowl and real water tap adds an extra layer of fun, making cooking and cleaning feel like the real deal! Once the culinary creations are ready, children can invite their friends to sit on the two bar stools and serve them from the counter - just like a professional bartender! The spacious shelf under the sink provides plenty of storage space for dishes and utensils, keeping everything organized and tidy. With room for up to three kids to play together, the Kitchen Bar is perfect for playdates and parties. The playset is designed with safety in mind, with high-quality workmanship and rounded edges to ensure your little ones can play safely. And when playtime is over, simply remove and clean the built-in sink for a fresh and hygienic playset ready for the next culinary adventure! The Kitchen Bar by Wendi Toys is a fantastic playset that offers hours of imaginative and educational playtime, all while keeping your child entertained and engaged.
Equipped with an easy-to-remove water and sand bath, a water tap to which attach a garden hose, 2 ring stoves, oven, a shelf under the work surface, bar counter, 2 bar stools.
Black (RAL 9011 Graphite black RAL catalogue)
Light grey (RAL 7012 Basalt grey RAL catalogue)
Nature (Impregnated under high pressure)
- Kitchen bar dimensions: (LxWxH) 80 x 90 x 67 cm
- Bar stool height: 40 cm
- Stove height: 56 cm
Wendi Toys reserves the rights to alter sizes and specifications without prior notice.
If you need any additional information about this product please contact with us!
- Age group: 3-6 years
- Number of packages: 1
- Total weight: 16,5 kg
- Maximum combined user weight: 100 kg
- For domestic use ONLY!
Age recommendations are intended as a guide only.
Kitchen can be easily assembled by a customer at home without the need for additional fixings or any special tools. Detailed and easy to follow step-by-step installation and maintenance instructions are included in multi languages.
Product manual instruction you can download by clicking here
- Kitchen attachment is made of Nordic Spruce. Wood- Impregnated under pressure and it is protected against insects and fungal attack.
- For paintings are used certified water-based color.
- Kitchen attachment meets the European Standard EN-71 Safety of Toys for playgrounds equipment for domestic use.
- All timbers used comes from FSC certified forests.
- Each system is checked and tested before release from the factory.
- Kitchen attachment is safe and eco-friendly.
- Maintenance: Once in a year at the start of the season, examine the product carefully and check if all the parts are well secured, mounting screws are tightened and decorative screw caps are intact. Carefully check the parts of the structure to see if the plastic joints or wooden parts have any cracks in them that may affect the structural integrity. Renew the colouring of the wooden parts with child-safe paints.
- Wood is a natural, organic material and each wooden part is unique with its branches, cracks and colour varieties. Wooden materials may change its size depending on the fluctuations of temperature and humidity. They will shrink in warm and dry weather but they may expand in humid weather. As these changes usually occur unevenly in all the wooden parts, the forces mentioned may create cracks and splits. Likewise, due to the influence of the weather and the atmosphere, the wooden parts may fade, change their colour or resin stains may appear on them, they may also warp or bend. All the characteristics of the wooden parts listed above are natural and predictable which is why their appearing on the product does not make the product defective.
- Made in Latvia
Shipping and Returns
Once your product has been shipped, delivery usually takes:
*2 to 3 business days to Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania
*4 to 5 business days to Poland
*5 to 7 business days to Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany (limited products), Netherlands, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary
*8 to 10 business days to France, Belgium, Romania, Croatia,
*7 to 12 business days to Spain, Portugal, Italy, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey
Please note: Delivery to the islands are not available.
You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged. Keep the original packaging to return the product. If with product everything is right return cost must be payed by customer. We can offer our shipping service to get better price.More about refund policy you can read here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.