The Wendi Toys wooden sandpit is the perfect addition to your garden for children who enjoy creative and imaginative play. This square sandpit provides endless opportunities for outdoor exercise and play, allowing your children to dig, build, and shape the sand as they please. The sandpit comes with an internal textile ground cover that not only prevents weeds from growing through, but also allows water to drain out.
This compact sandbox comes complete with everything you need for a fun-filled playtime. Two wooden cover lids are included to protect the sand from rain and leaves when not in use and can also be used as seat backs during playtime. The sandpit is designed with high-quality workmanship and features rounded edges on each wooden detail, ensuring the safety of your children while they play.
Wendi Toys wooden sandpit is a fantastic investment for any family looking to encourage outdoor play and creativity in their children. With its practical design and durable construction, this sandpit is sure to provide hours of fun and imaginative playtime for your little ones.
Assembly of the Wendi Toys wooden sandpit is made easy with the included step-by-step manual instructions, available in multiple languages. With clear and detailed instructions, you can assemble the sandpit quickly and with minimal hassle, allowing your children to start playing and having fun in no time.
If you need any additional information about this product please contact with us!
Equipped with Lids & Benches 2 pieces, Geotex ground cover included.
- Color: Green (S1070-G60Y Green Apple NCS Catalogue) / Nature (Impregnated under high pressure)
- Sandpit dimensions: (LxWxH) 120 x 120 x 20 cm
Wendi Toys reserves the rights to alter sizes and specifications without prior notice.
- Age group: 3-7 years
- Number of packages: 1
- Total weight: 21 kg
- Maximum combined user weight: 50 kg
- For domestic use ONLY!
Age recommendations are intended as a guide only.
Sandpit can be easily assembled by a customer at home without the need for additional fixings or any special tools. Detailed and easy to follow step-by-step installation and maintenance instructions are included in multi languages.
Product manual instruction you can download by clicking here
- Sandpit is made of Nordic Spruce. Wood-Impregnated under pressure and it is protected against insects and fungal attack.
- For paintings are used certified water-based color.
- SandpIt meets the European Standard EN-71 Safety of Toys for playgrounds equipment for domestic use.
- All timbers used comes from FSC certified forests.
- Each system is checked and tested before release from the factory.
- Sandpit is safe and eco-friendly.
- Maintenance: Once in a year at the start of the season, examine the product carefully and check if all the parts are well secured, mounting screws are tightened and decorative screw caps are intact. Carefully check the parts of the structure to see if the plastic joints or wooden parts have any cracks in them that may affect the structural integrity. Renew the colouring of the wooden parts with child-safe paints.
- Wood is a natural, organic material and each wooden part is unique with its branches, cracks and colour varieties. Wooden materials may change its size depending on the fluctuations of temperature and humidity. They will shrink in warm and dry weather but they may expand in humid weather. As these changes usually occur unevenly in all the wooden parts, the forces mentioned may create cracks and splits. Likewise, due to the influence of the weather and the atmosphere, the wooden parts may fade, change their colour or resin stains may appear on them, they may also warp or bend. All the characteristics of the wooden parts listed above are natural and predictable which is why their appearing on the product does not make the product defective.
- Made in Latvia
Shipping and Returns
Once your product has been shipped, delivery usually takes:
*2 to 3 business days to Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania
*4 to 5 business days to Poland
*5 to 7 business days to Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany (limited products), Netherlands, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary
*8 to 10 business days to France, Belgium, Romania, Croatia,
*7 to 12 business days to Spain, Portugal, Italy, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey
Please note: Delivery to the islands are not available.
You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged. Keep the original packaging to return the product. If with product everything is right return cost must be payed by customer. We can offer our shipping service to get better price.More about refund policy you can read here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.