The Wendi Toys Summer Adventure House is the perfect addition to your garden for your child's creative and fun playtime. Your child's imagination will soar with endless possibilities as they explore their own realm within the playhouse. This modular house is equipped with a blackboard for drawing, a functional window with shutters, a terrace, a shelf, and a roof that covers the terrace during rainy weather.
Crafted with sturdy and high-quality FSC certified wood, the Adventure Playhouse provides a safe and durable environment for your children to play in. The rounded edges and reinforced wooden panels ensure safety and longevity, while the weather-resistant roof allows for all-weather playtime. Assembly is made easy with pre-drilled and pre-constructed panels that require no additional fixings or special tools. Detailed step-by-step assembly instructions are included, making assembly a breeze.
The playhouse is suitable for children over 3 years old, and it's recommended to repaint it once a year to maintain its quality and appearance. Your children will be delighted to have their own place in the garden to spend time with their friends and create unforgettable adventures. Give your child the gift of excitement and imagination with the Wendi Toys Wooden Playhouse.
This Modular type playhouse can be supplemented with:
- Platform (90 cm high) (WE-726)
- Slide (175 cm long) (WE-712)
- Swings (one or two seat) (WE-727 or WE-729)
- Gym attachment (WE-700)
- Kitchen attachment with Water Tap (WE-800) together with WE-726 Platform
If you need any additional information about this product, please contact with us!
Equipped with Balcony, Toy shelf, Half-door, Shutters, Blackboard, Floor.
Red: RAL 3011 Brown red (RAL catalogue)
White: RAL 9002 Grey white (RAL catalogue)
Playhouse wall panels: SANDSTONE (Never Ending Impression)
- Playhouse dimensions: (LxWxH) 120 x 120 x 155 cm
- Door aisle dimensions: (WxH) 38 x 104 cm
- Inside area: 0,81 (m2)
- Wall thickness: 8 mm
- Waterproof roof
- Age group: 3-7 years
- Number of packages: 3
- Total weight: 54 kg
- Maximum combined user weight: 50 kg
- For domestic use ONLY!
Age recommendations are intended as a guide only.
The playhouses can be easily assembled by a customer at home without the need for additional fixings or any special tools. Detailed and easy to follow step-by-step installation and maintenance instructions are included in multi languages.
Product manual instruction you can download by clicking here
- Playhouse is made of Nordic Spruce / Pine.
- For paintings are used certified children safe water-based color.
- meets the European Standard EN-71 Safety of Toys for playgrounds equipment for domestic use.
- All timbers used comes from FSC certified forests.
- Each system is checked and tested before release from the factory.
- Safe and eco-friendly.
- Maintenance: At least once in a year at the start of the season, examine the product carefully and check if all the parts are well secured, mounting screws are tightened and decorative screw caps are intact. Carefully check the parts of the structure to see if the plastic joints or wooden parts have any cracks in them that may affect the structural integrity. Renew the colouring of the wooden parts with child-safe paints.
- Wood is a natural, organic material and each wooden part is unique with its branches, cracks and colour varieties. Wooden materials may change its size depending on the fluctuations of temperature and humidity. They will shrink in warm and dry weather, but they may expand in humid weather. As these changes usually occur unevenly in all the wooden parts, the forces mentioned may create cracks and splits. Likewise, due to the influence of the weather and the atmosphere, the wooden parts may fade, change their colour or resin stains may appear on them, they may also warp or bend. All the characteristics of the wooden parts listed above are natural and predictable which is why their appearing on the product does not make the product defective.
- Made in Latvia
Shipping and Returns
Once your product has been shipped, delivery usually takes:
*2 to 3 business days to Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania
*4 to 5 business days to Poland
*5 to 7 business days to Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany (limited products), Netherlands, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary
*8 to 10 business days to France, Belgium, Romania, Croatia,
*7 to 12 business days to Spain, Portugal, Italy, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey
Please note: Delivery to the islands are not available.
You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged. Keep the original packaging to return the product. If with product everything is right return cost must be payed by customer. We can offer our shipping service to get better price.More about refund policy you can read here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.