Double swings for Wendi Toys modular playhouses will allow children to clear their heads or feel the gusts of wind while swinging on a hot day. Additional safety will be provided by 4 pieces of metal ground anchors, which are attached to the legs of the swings and platform and driven into the ground.
Double Swingarm can be supplemented with:
- Wendi Toys playhouse models WE-722 or WE-723 or WE-728 with Platform WE-726 or WE-720
Equipped with 4 pieces of Fixing ground anchors, 2 KBT plastic Swing Seat
Color: Nature (Impregnated under high pressure)
Swing height: 200 cm
Swing width: 205 cm
Swing top bar dimensions: (WxH) 44 x 94 mm
Swing leg dimensions: (WxH) 44 x 69 mm
Maximum combined user weight: 100 kg
Wendi Toys reserves the rights to alter sizes and specifications without prior notice.
- Age group: 3-7 years
- Number of packages: 1
- Total weight: 18,5 kg
Maximum combined user weight: 100 kg
Age recommendations are intended as a guide only.
The Douvle Swingarm can be easily assembled by a customer at home without the need for additional fixings or any special tools. Detailed and easy to follow step-by-step installation and maintenance instructions are included in multi languages.
- Made of Nordic Spruce. Wood- Impregnated under pressure and it is protected against insects and fungal attack.
- Meets the European Standard EN-71 “Safety of Toys” for playgrounds equipment for domestic use.
- All timbers used comes from FSC certified forests.
- Each system is checked and tested before release from the factory.
- Safe and eco-friendly.
- Maintenance: Once in a year at the start of the season, examine the product carefully and check if all the parts are well secured, mounting screws are tightened and decorative screw caps are intact. Carefully check the parts of the structure to see if the plastic joints or wooden parts have any cracks in them that may affect the structural integrity. Renew the colouring of the wooden parts with child-safe paints.
- Wood is a natural, organic material and each wooden part is unique with its branches, cracks and colour varieties. Wooden materials may change its size depending on the fluctuations of temperature and humidity. They will shrink in warm and dry weather but they may expand in humid weather. As these changes usually occur unevenly in all the wooden parts, the forces mentioned may create cracks and splits. Likewise, due to the influence of the weather and the atmosphere, the wooden parts may fade, change their colour or resin stains may appear on them, they may also warp or bend. All the characteristics of the wooden parts listed above are natural and predictable which is why their appearing on the product does not make the product defective.
- Made in Latvia
Once your product has been shipped, delivery usually takes:
*2 to 3 business days to Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania
*4 to 5 business days to Poland
*5 to 7 business days to Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany (limited products), Netherlands, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary
*8 to 10 business days to France, Belgium, Romania, Croatia,
*7 to 12 business days to Spain, Portugal, Italy, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey
Please note: Delivery to the islands are not available.
You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged. Keep the original packaging to return the product. If with product everything is right return cost must be payed by customer. We can offer our shipping service to get better price.More about refund policy you can read here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.